We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with us. All positions require print shop or signage sales experience.
Job Title: Center Manager (Speedy’s Printing)
Reports to: Production Manager
Hours: 40 hours; full time
Supervision & Administrative
• Supervise customer service staff
• Assign work orders to appropriate team members
• Help onboard new team members at Speedy’s Printing
• Coordinate operations and production between Galveston and Pasadena
• Create requests for quotes and funnel into the proper channels
• Help to maintain client database
• Oversee graphic artist
• Design, develop and provide art for assigned projects, when necessary
• Provide proofs and complete edits on all artwork, if required
• Work with the sales and production staff to ensure quality services and products
• Provide back up for phones and counter
• Communicate any concerns or complications with an order to necessary staff and customer; delegate as needed
• Coordinate the generation of delivery tickets and customer invoices to ensure accuracy
• Coordinate customer pickups and deliveries
• Manage Speedy’s job jacket system
• Delegate resolution for equipment maintenance or repair
• Oversee the supplies, including inventory and ordering
• Provide daily production reports to Production Manager
• Openness to accepting other duties as assigned
• Ability to lift 20 pounds
• Help to maintain a clean and safe workplace
• Always project a professional image to staff, customers, and general public