We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with us. All positions require print shop or signage sales experience.
Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Speedy’s Printing)
Reports to: Production Manager
Hours: Full time; 40 hours
• Answer phones directing calls to the appropriate person
• Greet customers and answer their questions
• Receive and respond to business emails
• Provide counter support for customers
• Provide the best and most timely customer service to current and potential customers
• Help with all copying, printing, folding, laminating, binding, and various tasks needed to keep workflow going
• Help keep all equipment clean and in working order
• Assist with supply inventory and purchasing upon the approval of the Production Manager
• Follow job procedures
• Cash register transactions
• Code all sales correctly
• Provide pricing on sales and estimates
• Complete day end sales reports forwarding to the Production Manager
• Keep the facility clean and organized
• Openness to accepting other duties as assigned
• Ability to lift 20 pounds
• Help to maintain a clean and safe workplace
• Always project a professional image to staff, customers, and general public